Pee-Ka-Poo's popular starter pack is available on our Estore now! Get your hands on our hottest selling starter pack for all parents! Spread the love and share the joy!
Our Starter Pack consists of
- 12pcs Pull Up Pants
- 80pcs Bamboo Fibre Wet Wipes
- 10pcs Bamboo Fibre Wet Wipes
- 50ml Happy Sparkle Head-To-Toe Shampoo
What Makes Pee-Ka-Poo Diapers Special:
- Permasorp Core allows up to 12 Hours Protection
- All round snug and comfy fit
- Extended diaper length to prevent waistline leakage when baby sleeps chest down
- Wetness Lock Technology keeps away dampness so baby’s butt stays dry
- Cashmere soft nonwoven fabric inner layer for increased comfort
- Super fast pee absorption rate, evenly distributed to maximise comfort
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent side leakage
- Comfy stretch waistband and refastenable tabs allow a perfect fit for various body shapes and sizes
- Cute fun prints for boys and girls
- 80 pieces regardless of size
Pee-Ka-Poo Bamboo Wet Wipes with Honeysuckle Extract offers TRIPLE+ CARE benefits over the regular baby wipes:
(1) KILLS up to 99.9% of Bacteria Naturally
(2) Aloe Vera MOISTURISES your baby’s skin against rashes and allergies
(3) Honeysuckle CLEANSES and SOOTHES your baby’s skin for hours.
Pee-Ka-Poo’s bamboo wipes is a nontoxic, durable and eco-friendly wet wipe infused with honeysuckle extract that is mild and gentle even on the most sensitive baby’s skin.
Pee-Ka-Poo Bamboo Dry Tissue Is The Healthier, Eco Friendly Alternative To Tissue Papers
They Are Naturally AntiBacterial, Yet Soft And Gentle For Even Sensitive Skin.
Each tissue is:
(1) Unbleached and contains Natural Bamboo Fibres that's Naturally Anti-Bacterial
(2) It is Durable and Doesn't Tear Easily... Even when it's wet
(3) It is Eco-Friendly and doesn't harm the environment
Super Soft and Comfortable
You’ll also discover that our tissues, made of bamboo fibre is incredibly soft, that’s even soften than cotton. Not only will it feel nice on your baby’s delicate skin, it is gentle enough to use on your little one’s face, hands and nappy area.
Q: Have you ever wondered why bamboo can thrive naturally without any pesticide, and why it does not get eaten by pests or get infected by pathogens?
A: According to scientists, "bamboo kun" makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial and antifungal plant.