- Contains 11 Billion active cultures of probiotic to effectively support infant’s and children’s digestive & immune health
- Added colostrum, rich in immune & growth factors
- Natural – no preservative, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Unflavored – can be easily mixed into breastmilk, formula or juices
- Parents’ best choice for their babies – highest quality, purity, potency, nourishment and safety
- Promote healthy digestive system
- Reduce indigestion discomfort (e.g. bloating)
- Reduce constipation
- Enhance nutrient absorption
- Improve resistance against common infections & food poisoning/food-borne ailments
- Important for child’s quality of life and development
- Strengthen immune health
- Reduce eczema & allergy problems
- Less prone to falling ill and quicken recovery from illnesses
Direction of Use
For infants and children 0-4 years. Mix 1 serving with water, juice, breast milk or formula. Do not mix with warm foods or liquids as this may damage the live bacteria. Always consult with your pediatrician prior to consumption.
||1 Packet (2g)
|Servings Per Container:
| Amount Per Serving
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis (CUL 34)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL 61)
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL 08)
|10 Billion Active Cultures
Saccharomyces cerevisiae subsp. Boulardii
|1 Billion Active Cultures*
(Min 20% Immunoglobulin G1 + G2)
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Potato Maltodextrin.
Vegetarian, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Alcohol Free, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweetener, No Added Sugar, No Peanuts or Tree Nuts, No Shellfish, Procine Free, From cows not treated with rBGH.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician prior to use if your baby is taking medication or has a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
You can give GNC Baby Probiotic Liquid to your baby with confidence. It has clinically studied probiotic strains, and the 11 billion live and active cultures are guaranteed until the expiration date.
No Refrigeration required.